[Ibogaine] NYC

Eye of the Bhogi freedomroot at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 15:17:33 EDT 2006

Hey Marko and Marko's friend,

4th of July fireworks, esp. viewed from the east side of the East River,
either over the Statue of Liberty or reflected in the skyscrapers from
Astoria.

Besides the Manhattan museums, there are some cool art spaces in Brooklyn
and Queens.  Should definitely catch a baseball game - we prefer the Amazing
Mets at Shea Stadium (take the 7 train), and you can also walk around
Flushing Meadows, check out the old World's Fair Expo buildings (with the
Men in Black alien ships) and Unisphere.  Also in Queens, and necessary in
muggy summer heat, the Lemon Ice King of Corona.  I think the yummy italian
ice place on Avenue A or B and 2nd closed.

I still haven't been to the Cathedral of St. John the Divine up in Harlem,
but it's on my list of to-dos before moving back to California.  As is
checking out the observation tower of the Empire State Building, holding
late evening hours during the summer weekends.

The Metropolitan Transit Authority (link through nyc.gov) also has some good
ideas for daytrips up the Hudson Valley and on the Metro-North train lines.

Enjoy.. love, rachel