[Ibogaine] Ibogaine fatality paper

slowone at hush.ai slowone at hush.ai
Sun Jun 4 15:05:10 EDT 2006

My impression of Strassman's book was that they administered DMT to
people in a lab setting and found that people felt they were being
studied by aliens. The conclusion drawn was that this was about
DMT,
without considering that being studied in a lab setting might play
a role.

On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 15:01:21 -0700 Preston Peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com>
wrote:
>>strassman in his dmt-study felt to his own surprise that models
>of
>repression and projection did miss the point in dmt-encounters
>with
>"aliens" and instead he decided to take the reports as if they
>were
>true, which started to make more and more sense the more material
>he
>obtained. later on he mused about different levels of reality and
>planes of existence.<
>
>What an amazing book that is, DMT-the Spirit Molecule.
>(Sorry, I'm a few days behind in email, which is why I'm
>responding to such
>"old" messages.)
>
>-----
>"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
>The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
>the dream out of existence.
>The dream is a spontaneous happening and
>therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
>the non-dreamers."
>William S. Burroughs
>----
>Peace, love, and respect,
>Preston Peet
>
>ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
>Editor "Underground- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient
>Civilizations,
>Astonishing Archeology and Hidden History"
>Editor "Under the Influence- the Disinformation Guide to Drugs"
>Editor http://www.drugwar.com
>Cont. High Times mag/.com
>Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
>Columnist New York Waste
>Etc.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485