[Ibogaine] a mystical moment

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jun 4 13:00:39 EDT 2006

Lucifer MEANS "bringer- or bearer- of light" so far as I know.
He was god's most perfect angel is my reading of the bible is correct.
-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,