[Ibogaine] NYC

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jun 4 12:56:26 EDT 2006

I wrote >Central Park is cool.<

Not only is it a really cool park, but during the time your friend will be
here there are concerts in the Band Shell each weekend, everything from jazz
to classical to rock (like Sonic Youth, who I "saw" on mushrooms a few years
ago one bright sunny warm last Summer afternoon. That was a great day.)
Just saying.
There's ALWAYS something to do here.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,