piloting Bush

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jun 4 12:36:09 EDT 2006

Hi all, happy Sunday and all.

I can't figure out how to post the actual video of this behind-the-scenes look at Bush's day to day "operations," but here's the link. I HIGHLY recommend it.

It explains SO much!

http://www.witze-welt.de/videos/showvideo.php?id=53

What I would give for this job, but it does look like they only hire really, really, really small people for this gig.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,
Preston

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor "Underground- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations, Astonishing Archeology and Hidden History"
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste