[Ibogaine] a mystical moment

Aimee Forrester aim_jf at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 4 00:14:22 EDT 2006

Hmmmm... interesting stuff. This wasn't that obvious too me. So Lucifer in
the end really was the bringer of Light as he showed as what it was like to
experience the dark - thus bringing us light! So in actual fact its Lucifer
we love unconditionally. Don't know if God could make a mistake...
everything is meant to be as in its most perfect, divine order... we hope!!?
Gotta have faith....