[Ibogaine] NYC for Marko from the grassh0pper, ex-Klounw and Pc wrecker w/attachments

grasshopper rwd3 at cox.net
Sat Jun 3 19:27:43 EDT 2006

Please tell your friend not to come to the panhandle Florida if he/she is
interested in any of the above. We are affectionately referred to as the
REDNECK RIVIERA, possessing none of the sights, sounds and opportunities
your friend seeks.  Coon hunting at night, small game poaching and gay
bashing are the topics de jure.  Middle class hauls the freight and gets
downsized and the poor get great government health insurance, not to mention
the food stamps that go for Colt 45 Malt liquor and kickin' chicken (
Thunderbird Wine w/ a twist off top.) delicious. however , tastes like
whiskey, brown at that. Secretary off today, pardon the typing.  A lot of
Harleys and mtn. biking if you dig it.  Please feel free to email me off
list if there are topics mano a mano you wish to discuss.  I know your
friend w/n be breaking the myriad of laws our Bush country is now riddled
with.
Oh, I lived in NYC in the mid sixties  , got my wings there and stumbled to
Woodstock, but that was aeons ago.  Pax mi amigo.
 Been back 6 times since them but have turned into a middle-aged ex-junkie
that rambles too much. I'm sure Preston has an earful of contemporary sights
and sounds  as he' the cat.
Later and safe travels for your friend.  I do have some extraordinary
precautions for your friend to
use when traveling in the city that will offer a modicum off protection and
not get 'me busted.
RON< GRASSHOPPER AND ALL THAT OTHER SHITE I rant and feel sorry for
offending others the next day .FOR THE NEW COMER, THERE ARE SOME WONDERFUL
PEOPLE TO MEET THAT CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH HOLISTIC , HERBAL CURES.  PLEASE
EMAIL  ME OFF LIST AND I MAY OR MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU.. DON'T WAIT
TILL YOU'RE 56 AND BEAT TO HELL TO SEEK HELP.   IT DOESN''''T  GET ANY
FREAKING EASIER AS ONE AGES.

safe travels.