(getting ot again) Re: [Ibogaine] a mystical moment

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jun 3 18:04:14 EDT 2006

>Does this mean the devil is from heaven?<

Of COURSE "he" is "from" Heaven, he's Lucifer, the bringer of light.
God's most beloved angle, right?
Soooo, god made a mistake? Or did he mean to create a being (Lucifer, man,
whatever we wanna call it/him/her) to love him unconditionally only to find
that it would instead defy god's will and want more out of life?
Hmmmm.
;-)))))

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,