[Ibogaine] Ibogaine fatality paper

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jun 3 18:01:21 EDT 2006

>strassman in his dmt-study felt to his own surprise that models of
repression and projection did miss the point in dmt-encounters with
"aliens" and instead he decided to take the reports as if they were
true, which started to make more and more sense the more material he
obtained. later on he mused about different levels of reality and
planes of existence.<

What an amazing book that is, DMT-the Spirit Molecule.
(Sorry, I'm a few days behind in email, which is why I'm responding to such
"old" messages.)

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,