[Ibogaine] (OT!!) Conserve or Jam!!! Preston

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jun 3 17:55:16 EDT 2006

"I" wrote "lord of creation"?
When and where?
Out of curiosity.
The rest of your note means nothing to me, sorry, I even tried using my
babble fish, but to no avail-it seems to work only with spoken word.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,