[Ibogaine] Re: detox and withdrawals

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 2 12:30:28 EDT 2006

I'd say 3 months recovery and then 10 years of getting ones shit together.
The first three weeks are the worst. Retardent withdrawal can last anything
up to three years. This is all dependant on the Mental attitude of the
person. Say if you have to detox because you get put in nick.
A good chance that you do not get over the retardent withdrawal, mentally at
all, cos the drug of choiuce was removed by force and this only leads to
mental craving, which will last forever, or untill the person gives up
associating ones feelings with the stress of mental craving.
I got put away for 6 years. Four years down the line I was still deppresed
and yearning for a hit.
                                                     P';)~~~