[Ibogaine]OT The Charity,freedom and Diversity party.

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 2 12:22:24 EDT 2006

How sick is sick ?
Seeing as we do not psychologically fully mature until we are in our late
30s early 40s, how the hell can a child led by bad programing, make up there
own mind as to what is the correct way to act and live.
Queers breed Queers. Hate breeds hate.
Just sounds to me like a different form of Hitler youth all over again.
                                        Have a great day now. P,;)~~~