[Ibogaine] Re: detox and withdrawals

Warren Theriot warrentheriot at comcast.net
Fri Jun 2 03:27:43 EDT 2006

Someone was asking about how long do withdrawal symptoms last after
de-toxing. I would say that it has to do with what a person was
taking and how much of a habit do they have. I can tell you that just
from 240 mg of codeine a day for several years that it takes over two
months and even that isn't long enough to get your strength back to
normal [without any Ibogaine]. The stomach cramps lasted me for at
least 3 weeks, after tapering off to 60 mg a day for a week before
cold-turkey-ing it. The worst part of the first 3 weeks is that time
seems to just crawl along. 5 minutes seem like an hour, for the first
week, maybe half-hour by the end of the second week. How many 5-
minute intervals are there in three weeks? 6048.
Warren