[Ibogaine] Ibogaine fatality paper

Warren Theriot warrentheriot at comcast.net
Fri Jun 2 03:04:53 EDT 2006

Read the book, Tales of Don Juan, by Carlos Casteneda. Atropine seems
like a really dangerous way to "trip". Many have seriously poisoned
themselves by eating Datura or other kind of plants with atropine.
And by the way, if I have signs of Glaucoma, what will Ibogaine do
regarding eye-ball fluid pressure?
Warren