[Ibogaine] a mystical moment

Aimee Forrester aim_jf at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 23:39:44 EDT 2006

So if number 6 in Chinese Metaphysics (Feng Shui) represents Heaven.... and
they say that the devil's number is 6 (seen recently in previews for movie
the Owen). Does this mean the devil is from heaven? The Alpha and the
Omega... So what if we love the devil?... after all... he did show us the
bad, so we would then know and appreciate the light... of who we really are.
If it weren't for the dark how could we know love; and I love the Light and
I love love. So as crazy as it sounds, here's to the devil for showing me
this truth....for you too are Heaven..the 666, are love and love is all
there is. Love will prevail!!!! Only we create fear in our illusions...