[Ibogaine] Ibogaine fatality paper

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Thu Jun 1 18:46:12 EDT 2006

Am 01.06.2006 um 13:33 schrieb Nick Sandberg:

> I imagine that a more Western idea of "possession" is that accessing
> and
> integrating of repressed aspects of the psyche in therapy. Sometimes
> they're called "sub-personalities."

sounds like an attempt to convert authentic spiritual experience into
"something else" that can be explained away in psycholgical terms.
but the idea that spirits, demons etc. are solely manifestations of
internal psychic formations is inadequate.
why not accept them as beings in their own right?

strassman in his dmt-study felt to his own surprise that models of
repression and projection did miss the point in dmt-encounters with
"aliens" and instead he decided to take the reports as if they were
true, which started to make more and more sense the more material he
obtained. later on he mused about different levels of reality and
planes of existence.

ekki