[Ibogaine] a mystical moment

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 16:54:13 EDT 2006

Stand and see, with the headphones on, listening to my coolest tunes and
snuggling with my wife in the middle of our favourite field, watching the
clouds go by, breathing the air, feeling the light on my skin, taking in the
trees and the clouds and the sky.
It is only one second, if you blink you will miss it. lol
We are born we live we die.
I guess our only real fear is of physical suffering.
If, whatever happens, happens, then what can we do about it. Nothing. Why
worry. We only can experience the now anyway, so I will have to wait untill
the now of 06:06:06 at 06/06/06 to experience that.
What will be will be.     Have fun folks and enjoy every minute as if it was
your last. lol

P,;)~~~