[Ibogaine] (OT!!) Conserve or Jam!!! Preston

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 11:55:14 EDT 2006

Preston wrote,     "the lord of creation,"
Hey mate I thought you didn't believe in --------------------->
Or are you sure of a higher power than yourself. Did you mold your own
destiny or is it already mapped out before you?
Was it you that created your life the way it is or is it the Linguistics
that we use, as a rappor between like minds, that enables us to map and mold
our existence, by getting strokes of recognition from each other, that the
way that we interact with each other is and would be socially accepted.
Questions, Questions lolol

What is the speed of Dark ?
The opposite of the speed of light, NO?            Equal opposites in one
state.         Balance.    A'

All is relative.

History repeats itself.
                                           Have a great day ya all.