[Ibogaine] Lunatic Geezer needs help

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Sat Jul 29 20:50:42 EDT 2006

Ok, here's a question: Will Ibogaine take away the anxiety is very
much a part of withdrawal symptoms? The anxiety lasts long after the
detox is over. I found SSRI's only provoke anxiety without a solid
social infrastructure built around myself. Trycyclic Elavil is the
antidepressant of choice for now. After finding my best friend dead
of an OD, I took prozac for a long time. I seemed almost as if I was
holding on to "Dumbo's Feather" [reference to Disney at the time]
After working 6 years at Disney, being in an environment that was
really creatively inspiring, and then getting kicked out because of
the usual budget cuts, I was depressed more than ever and I became
constantly anxious. ["Dumbo's Circus" was no longer to be, so what
good was the feather?]  The my brother and another best friend took
their own lives.
Then the neighbors got that devil hound and it was 3 years of hell
before my built-up anger resulted in 2 years of 24 hour trace music
bass/drum beating into the ground to get the neighbors to move away.
Yelling and legal maneuvers had no immediate effects. The only
psychedelic that was ever truly happiness was magic mushrooms for me.
I still can remember the absurdity of the world that was shown to me
during those fleeting moments years ago. Too bad I just can't turn my
feelings around at will that easy right now that way and laugh at
what the  Powers that be are doing at the moment. Maybe Ibogaine
would help the addicts in Iran instead of feeding them lead and
uranium from the skys as is now in the works. Maybe the world's
leaders should take a 2-week-long Ibogaine retreat and develop some
new coping skills.
Warren