[Ibogaine] on lying

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 12:34:59 EDT 2006

Oh, I only lie when I'm bouncing checks, finagling cars for copping
expaditions, or trying to convince the world that I'm not using when I
am.  Or at any family gathering involving my father.  Or if it's a law
enforcement officer.  Or anything to do with this new resume I'm
cooking up. You get the general idea...;]
Thank you all for your responses- It's so good to be back on this
psychotic list!!!
love you all
tink