[Ibogaine] ibo wanted in the uk pls

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 17:16:20 EDT 2006

Nick,
      I suppose there's no way of telling from the ouside but it could
be one way in which traumatised people ease their pain.  You often
hear of people who beat drugs and found God.

     I often used to think alot of things I couldn't possibly ever
understand as child, I suppose I still do it sometimes.  I think it
works as a coping mechanism to keep form being aware of what's going
on inside. I'd go to sleep wondering whats out there at the other side
of the Universe.

Luke