[Ibogaine] ibogaine - sacred or profane experience

marko marko at phantom.com
Tue Feb 28 13:17:53 EST 2006

Hi Howard et all,

I think that such data can be easily derived from the Questionaire at
the Research section of
http://sacrament.kibla.si/
so I kindly ask everybody who had an IBOgaine experience (or multiple
IBOgaine experiences) to fill the questionnaire - it only takes less
than 5 minutes... and we get a LOT of scientific data ;-)

BTW, the questionaire is NOT for Sacrament of Transition members only,
as Krista Vaughan pointed out!

Thank you for all inputs,

Marko