[Ibogaine] Sally Satel NYT opinion piece

Eye of the Bhogi freedomroot at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:05:49 EST 2006

Preston, you're so beautiful man!  It's obvious that that the visit with
Sara Glatt was a rejuvenating one - you got "the Glow."  (And this great new
way of signing off lyrically....)  I hope your version of "evangelism" keeps
spreading the Word since it was that courageous, incredibly public sharing
of your Ibogaine process in the summer of 2004 that got Jeff plugged into
this treatment option in the first place.  We'll have to get together on the
LES one of these afternoons.  -rachel