[Ibogaine] OT the pool game and our lives!!!

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 25 07:17:18 EST 2006

> Great to read some truth from across the water.
> I took it upon myself, 7 months ago to sort myself out. Still not there
> yet^_^, but I can say the same is true here.
> The Drug Council Agencies, just want to shut you down, with Methadone, as
> if
> we where just cattle. I only get FEAR as a feed back now, as I get told
> that, what I am and have done is not medically recommended.
> What really crazes me, is that. Taking Heroin or other such substances, in
> the first place, is not medically recommended, so what is the norm for a
> detox?

to have you take other drugs, you detox. one but you end up taking another
two or three drugs instead.

> We are all individuals, and react differently to many things. Just because
> it is not medically recommended, does that mean that it is not available
> legally. This is a crock of Pony, cos all that we are to the Agencies, are
> numbers. Despised by the general public, because we are "Junkies".
> The general consensus about our plite, is, stay away, don't get involved,
> otherwise you may become contaminated yourself. Like people do not want to
> get there hands dirty.

That's right because those who do help get fucked.

> This is very sad:- A friend of mine who sees the same Agency as me, said
> me. And this really shocked me.  B----- says that "You should really take
> your time in reducing, so that you do not suffer too much, or die." I
> grant
> you, yes, if you are using crazy amounts, then logic would tell you to
> take
> it easy as you came off, but not as they want, "Keep you a slave to
> Methadone for 5-6 years, or until your will has been broken enough to
> believe them when they say, "It doesnt matter that you are on Methadone,
> because you have got a better quality of life now, than when you were
> using
> out of control." I have friends of mine who have been on the damn stuff
> all
> there lives, and now, being of the age and mind, not to attempt to get off
> any more, accept their plight, and believe that all is lost, because the
> doctors tell them it is.
> And that is my point, control. The only thing that the government seems to
> want to do with us is Control us. This I am sure is out of there own FEAR.
> This is all about money. The drug companies will not get involved in a
> substance they can make, relatively cheaply, that would be used maybe only
> twice in a persons life time. There is more of a monopoly in slavery.
> We go to the doctor with pain, and he prescribes Opiate based compounds,
> help alleviate the pain. This works in the short term, but only causes the
> added problem of, "How do you get off them, once you are on them." This
> seems to be just another way of controlling people.
> Back to the FEAR I get from the Agency, when they see what I am doing.
> Taking back control of my own life. They all would be unemployed, if we
> did
> not have a propensity to self medicate. That is the root of the FEAR I
> see.
> They have mortgages to pay, insurance, cars, Tax, wow what a trap.

That's right , just another addiction, Addiction to "Security", the more
$000 the more secure you may feel, or the more you want and become a
workoholic, slave to the money GOD.

> I have even been threatened, that, if I did not take what they told me to,
> then they would drop me.
> Stop the prescription and let me rip.
> Ah Hell!!! After I get this sorted, cos I am too old for this crap. I've a
> good mind to disappear into the outback of nowhere and live my life in
> peace.
> After reading what I just wrote though, I know that, that is something I
> cannot do. I have got to fight in the only way I know, and that is try and
> educate the few. Hopefully the few that are there to listen and try and
> learn, may one day, start there own organizations that are there to help,
> not money monger and enslave.
> Talking of Money mongering and the chemical/drug companies.
> I came across an so called anti-depressant, used to help people stop
> smoking. I believe it to be called Zyban, or Bupropion.
> Have the drug companies done a sneaky, and used such molecules as Ibogaine
> or Noribogaine and such the likes of 18-Methoxycoronaridine in their
> studies. This will have to be looked into.
> I wish you all the best Warren in your quest, and pray that you find what
> you are looking for.

Amen!
> Strength Power and Honour!!!

Amen!