[Ibogaine] Ibogaine & Anti-Depressants

grasshopper rwd3 at cox.net
Sun Feb 19 11:33:52 EST 2006

no luck w/ my 1 IBO session on getting off benzos.  I was doing 10 mg xanex
and 2 30mg Dalmane.  I was so worried about the effects of Ibo on Benzos,
that it took away from the session.  Sara seems to have luck w/ her special
blend.  I did the HCL and was treated well.  Wish I could have gotten the
benzo use down presession.  I say, IMHO which is not rat tested, deal with
one at a time.  Or spend 3 weeks w/ the Angel of Mercy.