[Ibogaine] eboga and subutex(Not for everyone)!!!

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Feb 12 19:12:48 EST 2006

Hello all health and peace,
                                   Just a quick reply to changing from
changing over from Morphine, Methadone, Heroin, to Subutex. High dose
Temgesic, Bupranorphine, if I spelt it right, is a single Ion opiate, and in
my experience, if you are cut short of your usual dose to keep you from
being sick, you can take about 6mg-8mg of Subutex to hold the withdrawal
from getting to heavy. Firstly you must of abstained for at least 24-36
hours from all opiates, so that you are already experiencing fair
discomfort. you can then take the above stated dose, but only if you know
you are going to get your usual fix within the next 48 hours, otherwise it
is best to abstain from opiates for 24 hours and then take a small dose of
Subutex on the first day, no more than 2mg. This has an agonist/antaganist
afferct and will step you well into withdrawal. Twenty Four hours later you
can slowly dose yourself with Subutex up to about 16 mg a day in stepped
doses for four days and then drop the dose by 2-4mg every day, untill you
level out at 8mg. Not for long use like Methadone, usually used to step
detox. I was on Subutex for a year, I lost nearly 2 stone in weight and in
the end, because of Bupranorphines long life i didn't use to take it for up
to 3 or 4 days at a time, but i spent my days looking for Benzos. Diazapam
and Nitrazapam, just to bring my head down. The drug made reality very harsh
and synthetic like artificial. I definitaly could not stay on the stuff as
my matabalism went through the roof. It will half your tolerance in four to
five days, but if you want to change over to Subutex, be prepared to eat
yourself out of house and home and find it very difficult to stay warm for a
very long time. Slow metabalizers seem to react better though, due to the
drugs long half life.
One quick point about the posts i keep reading about Benzodiazapines. Only
my experience though.
Addiction to diazapam can be tackled without to much problems. People always
worry about fitting. No matter what dose you are on, abusive or so called
theraputic. Be real posative about what you want to do and what your aim is.
Attitude is important. Cutting down firstly can be achieved by just dropping
the dose in half. You will experience a mass floud of emotions, for about
five days then you will level out. Most of what you are feeling is, usless
fired Adrenaline. When you understand this, you realise the feelings are
like flight or FEAR. Now back to the attitude. FEAR. concor your own
feelings, tell yourself you are alright. Right it down if you have to, keep
this in mind also. We all know that we didn't get addicted straight away so
we are not going to come down instantly.
FEAR. Feeling Exagorated Appearing Real. They are only feelings Exagorated
and you believe them. Throw that out and reprogram your heads thinking. The
unknown is scary but how are we going to learn anything unless we take that
step. Sorry sidetracked.
After cutting the first dose down by half, four weeks later do it again
until you are down to 10 mg, then drop 5mg a day and then abstane. Monitor
yourself for the next two weeks, cos most people really experience
withdrawal of a physical kind not until day 9 or 10. If you find that your
head is Zapping and real noisy, take a small dose of Nitrazapam, 2.5 to 5mg.
You won't need to take very much as of Nitrazapams long life. you won't fit
off the Valium. Oh!!! Crusual! Do not take the Nitrazapam for more than two
days, you don't need it. Lots of hot baths and keep yourself bussy and eat.
Important eat!! Get a blender and get used again to eating. If you are like
me , after many years of abuse you haven't got much left to run on. Anyway
unless you want to pass out, your body will tell you what you need. Be
greedy^-^. The food and the act of eating will keep you warm and your mind
off how rough you think you are. Think,. Thought, thought he had a bysicle,
but he only had a front wheel.
Its all a learning process. Coming from me that is, that's a good one.
If you have got a good Benzos jones you can turn the detox into one big
trip. The energy that you are feeling being released is only natural, as,
its like all the experiences and feelings from your past have been waiting
to desimulate, like a train pulling into the station, and all the passangers
getting off all at the same time, and trying to go through the turn style.
Remember your feelings at this time are like all those people getting off
the train and trying to go through one turnstyle all at the same time. Take
control. You control the traffic. Don't let your imaginary feelings mask
your real.
We are good at building prisons and then getting trapped in them.
Wow and I said that was going to be a short post^-^.
                                      It's all out there if only we knew
where to look, it's a jungle out there,
take care, tread with pre-thought and maintain your focus on what you are
realy trying to achieve.
                                         Peace and Oneness.
                                                          Paul.
p.s. sorry for the typos!