[Ibogaine] Indra, HCl, Clean vs. "Dirty" subjective experiences

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 11:41:20 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/6/06 11:14:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
digital at phantom.com writes:

> For that matter, what other
> psychedelics and/or prescription meds have people done prior to
> ingesting ibogaine, what kind of metabolizer are you, what's the
> phase of the moon, are you tripping at night or during the afternoon,
> what's your favorite color...

Purple..................bright neon purple with this white light emitting
from around the edges................no wait
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,green............bright neon green with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait a minute what was the question?        I
think that the most profound thing that Patrick says in his post is all the
variables involved in an Ibogaine treatment. With all the individual flailing
about that is being done with Ibogaine a lot of data is being lost. What can
done about it? It really doesn't matter until we can put some kind of control
standard in place and the same questions are asked of everybody taking an
Ibogaine treatment.        Love and rockets   Randy