[Ibogaine] Ibogaine & Anti-Depressants

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:47:08 EST 2006

Hey shelley!!
tink here, agreeing with you as usual...i'm hoping that the third time
was the charm, but always keeping my options open, as a just in case.
NOT that i'm planning to go there, but then, i never do plan on it.
Nice to hear some positive stuff. having a rotten time in denmark, so
to speak, but not using over it for once.
love to you
tink