off topic- Japanese IQ test

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 01:01:41 EST 2006

_http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf_
(http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf)

Here's a little  brain exercise for you.  Enjoy!!  Please read instruction
before  you begin.
This is a tough  one. This is an IQ tester. The object of the game is to
get everyone across  the river. This is a test some Japanese
applicants have to take when applying  for a job in Japan. The odd
thing to me is, once you begin taking people  across the river, you can't
remember how you got them there when you have to  start again. Someone
sent this to me, and she crossed the river after trying  so many times.
Once you begin this test, it's hard to stop. You feel so  determined to
get these people across. The instructions are listed  below. After
reading, click on the link. Enjoy!

Click on link, and  then click on the big blue circle. Use the rules below.
This is going to do  your head in, but it can be done.
Apparently this is an IQ test given to job  applicants in Japan:
"Everybody has to cross the river".

The following  rules apply:
Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
The father can not stay  with any of the daughters, without their mother's
presence

The mother  can not stay with any of the sons, without their father's
presence

The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member, if The
Policeman is not there

Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman  know how to operate the
raft
To start click on the big blue circle on the  right.
To move the people click on them.
To move the raft click on the  pole on the opposite side of the river
Callie
here is link to  solution but try to figure it out yourself! It seems I would
be unemployable in  Japan! lol!
_FreeLists / thin / [THIN] Re: OT: Friday Fun - Japanese IQ  Test --
SOLUTION_ (http://www.freelists.org/archives/thin/12-2003/msg00359.html)