[Ibogaine] Happy Holidaze - Ibogaine Freedom March

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Dec 31 16:09:07 EST 2006

Yeah, Mase,

Appropriate to your guarded, ego position, for sure. I'll only listen if I'm
spoken to nicely. To be honest, it just bugs me when people go out on a limb
for something they believe in and guys like you just dump your negativity
and fear over them. I don't like that shit, man, and I call it. You call the
email you wrote "realistic." Fuck, man, if that was everyone's notion of
"reality" then this planet would be really up shit creek. I'm sure whatever
level you can realistically participate in this event, it's totally cool.
It's not about that.

Nick