[Ibogaine] the very best of 2006

wleetheriot wleetheriot at ca.rr.com
Sun Dec 31 06:30:57 EST 2006

There went the hyperbole again. It's just there is a  bad combination
of overzealousness mixed with fear and ignorance that it boggles the
mind. . Still there is time to make changes for the better. and if
congress would make laws that were consistant with a philosophy of
more being more attuned to helping society as a whole to be able to
get along on a level playing field. That's not what we are getting
for quite a while. It causes cognitive dissonance.
Peace and Happy New Year,
Warren