[Ibogaine] Happy Holidaze - Ibogaine Freedom March

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Sat Dec 30 23:11:35 EST 2006

You reminded me of a funny google game I came across.  Google the phrase
"XXX looks like" where XXX is your name and check out the rest of the
sentences that come up.  Make sure and use the quotes.  It can be pretty
funny.  Here's some of mine:

Matt looks like he has just had some speed and is tripping on acid.

"Matt looks like he should be a pirate".

MATT LOOKS LIKE OUR TEACHER CALLED MR BUDDEN P.S HE IS WEIRD

Matt looks like a total pimp picture published by fallenangel289.

You get the idea.

  _____