[Ibogaine] Happy Holidaze - Ibogaine Freedom March

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Dec 30 10:31:37 EST 2006

Yeah, well, realism is fine, as long as you don't let it get in the way too
much of what you wanna do in life. Finally, that's what's important. When
you don't allow yourself to go for it in life, whatever the reason, you have
to internalize a lot of your own energy. Energy which ideally wants to go
out to people. This can easily manifest as addiction, or numerous other
behavioural shut-downs. Ways of sitting on yourself, basically.

You have to fucking go for it in this life, that's how I see it. And be
fucking aware of how your own bullshit, your own "realism," can hold you
back. Your family is more important to you than ibogaine, and you figure
taking part in this event can jeopardize them - OK, that's your position. I
think it's great. But also look at this - If 10,000 people marched from NY
to DC for ibogaine, it would change the world, maybe forever. That's also a
reality. It can fucking happen. All it needs is for 10,000 to listen more to
the Dana inside than the Mason.

Nick