[Ibogaine] is this true? US gov hides age of grand canyon

wleetheriot wleetheriot at ca.rr.com
Sat Dec 30 03:14:51 EST 2006

Most  pertinent to dicussing Ibogaine and science fiction, this list
isn't moderated, except by the consensus that people shouldn't flame
each other. So I wasn't flaming you, I just came out with a different
perspective. Regarding President Ford, I could never find anything to
discredit him with in the past, except I thought pardoning Nixon was
wrong.  President Ford was a loyal husband and what he did for Betty
is honorable. He even really disagreed with the workings of the
current administration deep inside, but he held to the principle that
ex-presidents dont dis current presidents. It's the top of the pile
of fraternal orders, so a protocol of respect is followed. And I
empathize with his relatives for their loss. But I still follow a
point of view that pardoning Nixon gave W the idea that he could do
anything and the next president would pardon him. I just lose it
sometimes with Bush and blame everyone ever in his crowd sometimes.
So I'm sorry if I offended you, I keep trying to stifle myself when I
feel angry about the world, but instead I lash out with harsh words.
What I am going to find out about is neuro-linguistic programming so
I can express a compeling argument without offending,hurting or
seeming disrespectful. If that is what I am correctly identifying as
a way of more eloquent and  pursuasive communications.
Peace,
Warren