[Ibogaine] Re: [DrugWar] [Ibogaine] Psilocibin Study (Part 3)

grasshopper rwd3 at cox.net
Tue Dec 26 00:31:33 EST 2006

that last line should end with ........please me alone for I do not sell, m.d. shop,
barter, conspire, horde or otherwise knowingly do any illegal act.  I think most on the list try to help others as well as ourselves, within the confines of our particular laws.  Jeeze, I just learned some stuff the other day I never knew was off the charts as things get more complicated.  IMHO none of us condone a death merchant ( as nicotine and alcohol flow legally thru our cities, streets, neighborhoods and families)  i could be shouting in the wilderness or not,  or misspeaking for others.  there are so many inconsistencies in all the conflicting laws of different jurisdictions.