[Ibogaine] OT Father James

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Dec 25 15:56:48 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/25/2006 3:00:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
digitalcomponents at gmail.com writes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evWsOmdeY78
       AAAH yea!! I saw the Tom Tom Club do  that song in Lexington KY, they
played in between sets of the Talking Heads.  From what I understand they
opened the Stop Making Sense tour in Lexington  because the drummers grandmother
was from Paris KY (20 miles from Lex) and she  had never seen him play in this
killer band he was in. That guitar part is kinda  like the one I came up with
this mornin'. James made chords like that  famous.
     Give the bridge yall.........Maceo take a  lead
        Randy

--
"There aren't a lot of things in this world that one can be sure of, but I
do know this; anytime you go by a House of Worship, of any size, and of any

[%]  Ibogaine List Commands: http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/IbogaineList.html
[%]