[Ibogaine] Treatment help in South Africa !

Kevin & Sorita Walker kevin-sorita at telkomsa.net
Sun Dec 17 10:21:12 EST 2006

Hi Kimberley,

You may contact me on your arrival in South Africa, or via my e-mail address as we do Ibogaine treatment at our facility in Kempton Park (Johannesburg Area) and or at our facility in Natal Kwa Zulu Natal province.

Both facilities are well equipped to deal with drug related problems, South Africa has no legal implications to treatment with regard to  Ibogaine at the moment,
and our facilities are staffed with qualified personal 24hrs a day.

Please feel free to contact me telephonically or e-mail and we will be glad to assist you with any further information to that of ibogaine and or the facility.

OUR www.ibogainesa.co.za

or contact me on +27 82 557 8480 mobile number
                         +27 11 976 4314 office

Kind Regards
Kevin.
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from exposure under applicable law.   If the reader
of this message is not the sole authorised recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error
please destroy immediately. Whilst suitable precautions against virus
transmittal are taken by IBOGAINE HOLDINGS PTY LTD (and associated companies) we
cannot accept any responsibility for viruses or their consequences.
12 Floria St
Edleen
Kempton Park
1619