[Ibogaine] helpful hopeful (Ron)

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 06:32:07 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/15/2006 10:11:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rwd3 at cox.net writes:

               Ron, man I'll apologize for the way you were treated when you
got back home even  though Uncle Salty doesn't do a very good job of it. You
were tellin' Ed that  you didn't get PTSD, well I don't know how you avoided
it. I was just wondering,  do you think maybe doing all those drugs had anything
to do with you masking  feeling, and dealing with PTSD? I'm not trying to
tell you how to feel, I hate  it when somebody does that to me, I'm just trying
to help my brutha. I feel like  you and I would be very good friends given the
chance to look each other in the  eye, hell I feel like we're friends without
ever having seen each other. I'm  sure you have heard this before about PTSD
and I 'aint trying to play therapist  here but, I know if I were in your shoes
it would be hard to get over something  like that. I've read every book I
could get on my hands on about Nam but I  wasn't there, so I can't say that I know
what you mean or compare it to anything  I've ever experienced. I can say
that I feel very deeply for veterans and  especially Viet Nam veterans. If I can
ever do anything to help, you ever need  somebody to talk to, let me know dude.
                   Peace Love and deep  respect                Randy

war's a hoot,  get to try out "big kids"  toys,  release primal urges and
determine whether one has the kaunas to  have presence of mind under the most
horrid and frightening circumstances  alive.  I found it best to put all moral,
philosophical and religious  beliefs aside and just do waste,  if ya know what
that means.  When  young,  trigger pull is fascinating, bigger stuff awe
inspiring and one  on one a true test of survival skills. It brought out the klown
in me.   for hunters,  I always tell my friends,  go where the critters shoot
back,  don't tell me how dangerous a grizzly  or cape buffalo is  when you
are carrying a .458 and have armed guides and porters to back  you  up.  Look a
child with a Kalashnikov in his hand  who is  ready to kill you  for no reason
other than to watch you die and see how  you react.  Or find a buddy who has
fouled his pants from fear watching  his friend disintegrate, splashing
innards all over him and carry him over the  wire to safety while a hundred dudes
are zipping rounds past you and missing  for no conceivable reason,  only to
have your team try to waste you when  you come thru because you forgot the
password.  Man,  what a  rush!  H, oxys, whatever,  can't beat it, numb it or make
you forget  it. then evolve on a spiritual journey where you learn to pray for
those that  would cause you harm,  learn verbal judo,  ignore my new friend
eddie and continue to pray for sobriety.  Kool,  violence is evil,  it is real,
 it happens for the damnest reasons and it's nice to be able  to say "thank
god I'm still standing" and I was ,  for a very brief time,  able to do the
unthinkable and change later. peace, luv, and bouncing  betty's  and C-4 forever.
 ron,  the  bug