Please respond Re: [Ibogaine] not for everyone

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Fri Dec 15 22:54:06 EST 2006

Hi Chi,

I am a bit confused.   What is the upside?   Are you still of methadone?   Is
you anxiety still reduced? What do you mean by you threw in the towel?

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

On another point. Any this may be hard to comprehend.   Patients are not a
fault when a medication, including ibogaine, doesn't work.   A key issue of the
stigma that surround chemical dependence is blaming the patient.   I know most
of us do. But, please try to stop doing that.   Just me personally, I think
it just doesn't serve any real benefit to the person being treated and only
supports the stigma associated with chemical dependence that is so harmful.

Howard