[Ibogaine] Re: Ibogaine on the tv show csi

grasshopper rwd3 at cox.net
Fri Dec 15 08:46:51 EST 2006

Lee:
The liberal media is conservative and either way ,  it is all miss leading the public,  I think we can agree on that.   Imagine what they are not telling us?  While list members may differ on various topics,  we all are on the same journey and I always welcome your posts.  thank you and others.  ron,  a bug