[Ibogaine] ibogaine & suboxone/Sara Glatt

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 14 16:45:41 EST 2006

>Hi Preston,

yes, you remember it right, both of them were on subutex and Heroin when
possible,
when they started using again, they only used some heroin then regretted it,
they had another iboga session and then got completely clean.

best wishes,

S.G.

 I watched Sara Glatt in Amsterdam get two young people off both these