[Ibogaine] not for everyone

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Thu Dec 14 09:46:34 EST 2006

I had four powerful, scary, but from a treatment of addiction perspective,
somewhat mediocre experiences.  Then I had a rocketship into space,
encounter with God, holy fucking shit fantastic experience and I have been
clean ever since.  But since then I have twice done much lower doses, for
treatment of depression and both times, ironically, I had "Aint never ever
doing that shit again!" experiences.  And I say ironically because despite
having had that "Aint never ever doing that shit again!" experience, I did
do it again. So who knows?  Personally I think it's one of those, "The lord
works in mysterious ways" kind of deals.  When capital "S" Spirit is
involved, who are we to say how it should or shouldn't be?  It just is what
it is.  I would be interested to hear from Chi how it looks today with a
little distance from it and like others have mentioned I would be interested
to hear about dosages.

Peace Out love gangstas

Matt

  _____

From: Carlton B [mailto:hokkaidocrow at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 7:17 AM
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] not for everyone

Ah well, perhaps I misread it then.   It wouldn't be the first mistake I
ever made.    Sorry about that.   In general it seems to me like anytime
there's a less than satisfactory outcome, people tend to reach for any
reason except that ibo doesn't work 100% of the time for 100% of people.

I personally had an overwhelmingly fantastic experience and I want to
recommend it to everyone, but in that recommendation I think it's important
to be honest about the chances of getting that kind of result (as well as
the risks).