[Ibogaine] Re: Iboga (eddie)

edward conn wardconn at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 06:14:34 EST 2006

Is'nt that where we often make mistakes, peopel often see me as an angry
bastard...but they don't realise that underneath it is terror....life
threatneing, soul tearing terror, the stuff that rips through your brain and
leaves it like a shredded cabbage on the floor, or gripping on so tightly
all life ceases to flow. I know.

Ed.