[Ibogaine] prohibition I ended today

grasshopper rwd3 at cox.net
Sun Dec 10 17:30:47 EST 2006

A dated response....Actually ,  it's often about the prosecutor and judge.. w/the feds,  its about the us attorney...in the end,  it's all about statistics as our legal system changes,  quantifying a qualitative thing to fit some computer program that tells the legislative body how many prison beds are available so they can predict how many will be incarcerated if the severity of a crime is increased.  Judges have been stripped of their discretion in many states and the fed system although an accused may not like what a particular judge may choose in her/his discretion.  The result of the war on drugs and terrorism has been the loss of the rights that my daddy fought so hard for in ww2 , Korea and nam.  shame,  cops wear masks, misdemeanors are felonies,  and the public sits idly by as this great country is looted and its citizens give up their freedom.  Probation officers are now law enforcement officers, prosecutors are law enforcement officers and good cops leave the force.  Corrections is now a career.  Heaven help us as the Great Satan becomes reality.  gh