[Ibogaine] Re: Iboga

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sun Dec 10 07:57:13 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/10/2006 6:57:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
smileycoyote at riseup.net writes:

Why  can't you wrap your brain around the fact that these are the
emails  that never went through in the first place?

O sorry dude, my brain is suffering from  delusions of persecution, and I
just can't fathom that anybody smart enough to  find the Mindvox list can be so
misinformed about Ibogaine being illegal. I mean  it's all over the internet.
I'll try and refrain form insulting you in the  future. Just don't do it to me
anymore.

...............mutters DICK as he hits send