[Ibogaine] lots of stuff

Melanie Gutierrez gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 01:18:04 EST 2006

Thank you, Randy.
I've always loved when I actually find odd spots where I fit in.  And they
are usually odd for sure, I have one sister that knows of all my oddities
(she even knows about the goth chicks).  I hope I don't get this wrong, but
I think its you that your mom reads the list?  I think that's so great! So I
love your story.
So what are you worried about?
Now.... cars, music, sex, drugs, sex....why do they all go together, just
plain and simple were all addicts, endorphins.  They just have *never* come
in a large enough quantity for me lol
I recently bought a 04 mustang GT, my first muscle car, wow.  I love doing
120.  I want to 1/4 mile it before I do any more modifications to it.
OK got alil off track there..... OK I used to see, darkness then colors,
alot of red and purple.  And I would FEEL a white energy, in the solar
plexus, that would then embrace me, kinda warm but not really, just like
your whole everything is being embraced, suspended.  I never got to the
point where I did any astral travel, where I could actually see planets.
That would be awesome though.  I've read tons about it, as well as alot of
other "alternative" stuff.  But it does fit into my wacked out version of
spirituality, but its really wacked out.
For those that are in on this thread, how long ago were your Ibo
treatments?  If I may ask.  Just wondering how fresh they are.  I'm like
already planning, I would have to have someone like just scribing for me, I
would want it all written down.
Yeah that movie really sums up what it is in alot of ways.  Sometimes I feel
like a seedling in the presence of some of the Ibo movement founders.
I seriously am glad I had my posting moment yesterday, I was thinking about
this today.  I (so far) haven't heard about the actual experience and how it
was for each individual.  The movie started to bring to light the tremendous
amount of similarities, yet it is totally individualized for each person.
I've heard about how some people spend alot of time in their childhood, but
all seem to say it takes them through their whole life.  Lee mentioned it
took him through his life twice.  I love that about it, the individuality of
each persons experience, as individual as each of our psyches' I imagine.
Should prolly sign off for now
Mel