[Ibogaine] Ibogaine

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 18:06:30 EST 2006

Hi Mel (just for complete and utter useless
informations sake, my sis is called Melanie lol she
lives in Santa Maria....)
Um, I'm pretty sure that nobody can obtain ibo via
prescription......mine is delivered by aliens via kind
and generous iboganauts.......well the last one took a
month to get here so I am only assuming it was
intercepted by aliens.....
why do you say Mexico is dangerous?>
Kirk :o)
--- Melanie Gutierrez <gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com>