[Ibogaine] 3 grams and going for it?

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 05:13:27 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/6/2006 9:12:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com writes:

What do you mean by "I never failed to keep going for long"  I  understand, I
would love to hear more of your story about when you tried it at  home.  I
live in az, and the mexico clinics i could actually drive  too.  BUT.......
Huge Butts all over my newness to all of this
The spirital couneling afterward would be VERY important to me.  I'm  going
to talk to a Psych Dr I know about the Ibo also, he's investigated many  things
and he informally cares for my psych issues
Thanks
Mel

               Melanie, I did it at home too. I wouldn't have wanted it any
other way. Butt,  sometimes it's good to get away from your environment,
depending on your  environment I suppose.
             Peace  Love and Therapy (God knows I need mine)