[Ibogaine] A Shamanic/Ancestral view point on drugs!

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Tue Dec 5 22:25:37 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/5/2006 9:54:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lenagual at hotmail.com writes:

Iboga is  what we call a Mother Plant, she will show you another view of the
world  that will bring you peace and healing, she will also connect you with
the  Earth Counsciousness so you will not be so alone anymore, she will do
things like increase the sense of having part in this world, feeling  welcome
and more connected.

The Iboga spirit can be talk to like we  talk to another being, ask her help
and she will give you what you need  (notice how i didn't write what you ask
or what you want or even what you  think you need)

You put it in such a  way that I couldn't agree more. You've taken some Iboga
before huh. Take the  root and feel the love is how I put it. Same thing, you
just are more eloquent  than I am.
      Peace Love and  Solidarity               Randy