[Ibogaine] I'll take any feedback.(BBoy)

grasshopper rwd3 at cox.net
Sun Dec 3 00:52:04 EST 2006

ixnay on the take homes.  i'd be on done right now if they would give out take homes from the jump.  only thing kept me off it at a clinic was the thought of standing in line with all the dudes i represented.  so ,  i surreptitiously got it and other feel goods from dr.  feel good cept he couldn't keep up with my habit as my tolerances for everything have grown with my age.  oh man,  that bites,  pumping  a 6 yard shot of oxys in the hole in one poke and being dope sick 4 hrs. later.  ain't no justice which you already know.  ron